Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Waterpark writing

 Today I will be telling you about my waterpark writing. Here is how you write a present tense story.


1. Make sure it is present tense.

2. Use your 5 senses ( feel, taste, hear, see and smell)

3. Make sure you do paragraphs. 

4. Do at least 4 or 3 sentences in each paragraphs.


Here is my story.

I hope you like it.


The squealing sounds of excited children fill the air. Ahhhhh the sound of children screaming as they are flying down the slide, my ears start to hurt. 



Different smell of food whoop through the air and up my nose. Powerful smells make my stomach rumble. 



Kids splashing in the water get me soaking wet. Pool water making waves, caused by kids jumping off the diving boards.




The cold breeze went into my mouth and made my teeth freeze. Chlorine whoop through the air and into my mouth, it tasted like sea salt from the ocean.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lily.
    Before I comment can you please fix up the work that goes over the page.I know it isn't much but it makes it hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lily, it's me Love. This is amazing descriptive writing. I really like your similes you added on your writing. Did you get any help?

    ReplyDelete