Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Athletics

 Good afternoon readers. Today I will be telling you about Athletics. 

Today all the year five girls will be doing High Jump, Sprints and Shot Put. I don't like High Jump because you have to run and jump up and try to get over the bar. I don't like it because it is really hard when the teacher puts it up higher it gets harder. 

I really like Sprints because some times you get to verse the teacher. You can also verse anyone you want to if they want to verse you. I really like versing the teacher.

Shot Put is really fun. I like collecting the balls and giving them to people after I have had a turn throwing the ball. 

I hope you are having a good day, Bye.

2 comments:

  1. hi I like your work it is cool bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your afternoon with us Lily.
    I'm not keen on high jump either.I would often knock the bar down.
    Like you,I don't mind sprints.You only have to run a short distance but do it fast.
    Shot put is fun-you just stand there and throw a heavy ball-EASY!
    No running involved-that one I can do :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete