Pages

Monday, December 13, 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Awesome Art

Good Morning readers, today I have been doing a summer learning journey activity. On the summer learning journey there are new activities every week. Today I did the Art Colouring book. In the Art Colouring book there are different things that you can colour. I coloured space. It was really easy to do. When I was doing it, It only took me 3 minutes. Here is the photo of space. Here is the link to the Art Colouring Book.


  

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Lily,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey. It is awesome to hear that you have signed up and started the summer learning journey, there are a lot of fun activities we post so I look forward to seeing you blog about them throughout the summer.

    I think your colouring art looks very cool and I like that it looks like you are looking at earth from the window of your spaceship. What colours would you use for other planets?

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lily.
    This looks good.Maybe next time you might want to explain what you needed to do to this to colour it in.A lot of children have added this activity to their blog but I don't know what you need to do for these kind of things.
    Have a great holiday and I will check your blog again soon :)

    ReplyDelete