Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

The ocean show don tell

The Ocean Show don’t tell.
One day I went to a cold, salty warm place. I went so far that I didn't notice. So I turned around and saw a shark! I screamed so loud that I think I woke up all the other animals in the ocean. I swam so fast I almost went into the shark's mouth. So I turned around and kicked the shark in the eye so it went and got her friend. That when they got back I had gone. But I still was in the middle of the ocean because I was lost. When I turned around I saw them coming towards me so I swam and swam until I saw the sand at the beach. So I kept swimming and swimming. Then I decided to take a break on this big rock. I saw something and thought it was the two shark’s that were chasing me. I got so scared that I jumped and jumped but then I realised it was a dolphin. “Fhew” I said. Then I said to the dolphin, “ do you know where the beach is?” Then the dolphin said “ yes do you want me to show you?” Then I said “ yes please.” “Okay” said the dolphin. Then I jumped on the dolphin’s back and the two shark’s saw us getting away. She kept swimming then she saw something and told me to go on it. So I did. She said she had to go talk to the sharks. She came back in 30 minutes. When she came back I jumped on her back and then she shakes me off and talked to me. She said that the reason the shark’s are chasing me is because I kicked them in the eye. Then she said that the shark was going to show you where the beach was. Then I said “oh.” Then the sharks came to me and said “ do you want me to show you where the beach is?" yes please." Here is my story of me and my picture with me and the shark's. I hope you like it.               

2 comments:

  1. Hello lily i really like your writing next time put more foll stops.

    ReplyDelete