Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Hello Hornby

 Hello readers today I will be telling you about hello hornby on Saturday. I went to sing two songs I sang Weller man and what About us. The favourite song that I sang was, What About Us. My friends were there too. When I saw them I ran up to them and hugged them. Then we went behind the stage to go see Mrs Thorp.  After we found her we lined up tallest to shortest. Then we went on stage. We sang both songs really good. I hope you enjoy my blog post for today. Bye have a great weekend. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Lily for representing our school in the public.
    I heard some of the singing from my place.I thought that there was something going on at the BMX track.

    I also like the song What about us.I need to put it on my phone so I can listen to it while I roller blade.

    Is this the first time you've sung at Hello Hornby?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lily.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete